Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Do you like this story?
Here's what the update has:
* Includes all the improvements in the previous Mac OS X v10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, and 10.6.6 updates.
* Includes Safari 5.0.4.
* Includes RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
* Resolves a window resizing issue with X-Plane 9 on Macs with ATI graphics
* Addresses an issue with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computers that could cause a kernel panic.
* Address issues in the AirPort driver for certain devices.
* Improves brightness on external displays and projectors.
* Addresses an issue where DVD Player may display black video on some Macs using the 64-bit kernel.
* Addresses an issue with some NEC displays in which the screen may appear black when connected to a Mac Pro (Mid 2010).
* Resolves an issue in which some Multiple Master (MM) fonts were missing from Mac Pro (Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch Mid 2010), and iMac (Mid 2010) computers.
* Addresses various issues with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computer performance.
* Resolves an issue in which clicking the Updates tab in the Mac App Store could cause the Mac App Store to become unresponsive.
* Fixes a problem opening an afp:// URL that points to a file, and changes the AFP mount path to conform to previous Mac OS X releases.
* Includes the ability to repair certain issues that may prevent hardware RAID volumes from mounting.
* Fixes a rare issue in Mac OS X v10.6.5 that could cause user accounts to disappear from the Login window and System * Preferences after putting the system to sleep.
* Improves the reliability of dragging files or folders to the Trash when using an NFS home directory.
Source: Apple releases Mac OS X 10.6.7
This post was written by: a2TECH
a2TECH are a group of a professional bloggers, website designers and front end website developers. Follow on Twitter